PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THE
This Privacy Statement is the official document of the Internet service royalflora.net (hereinafter - the Service), which is an online platform for ordering floral and related products. To be able to place an order, the user must go through the registration procedure, providing to the Administration of the Service his personal data, which may be needed by the Administration of the Service for the provision of services. By providing his data to the Service Administration, the User consents to the transfer of such data to third parties in order to organize the provision of services as part of the Service.
The collection, processing, storage and transfer of Users personal data, which have been voluntarily provided by the Users themselves, are carried out under the following terms:
The Administration of the Service respects the privacy of Users and has developed this Personal Data Privacy Statement to demonstrate its commitment to protecting the privacy of Users. This Personal Data Privacy Statement describes the information that the Service Administration collects, how this information can be used, to whom it can be transferred and in what cases it will be disclosed. The Service Administration recommends the Users to read carefully this Privacy Statement when using the Service or conducting business with the Service Administration. Using the Service, the User accepts the rules described on this Personal Data Privacy Statement.
The Policy Statement is developed in strict compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 27, 2016, with international regulations on the collection, processing, protection and use of personal data, as well with generally accepted rules on the processing, storage and transmission of personal data on the Internet, as well with other legal and regulatory documents that regulate the processing, storage and transmission of personal data on Internet.
By its nature, this document is an offer, namely a unilateral offer, to an unlimited number of people to enter into an agreement under the conditions specified herein. Any active actions of the User within the Service, are recognized by the Administration of the Service as an acceptance of this offer and indicate that the User has read the terms of this Privacy Statement, accepts such terms, consents to the processing of their personal and other personal data and confirms that under the jurisdiction of its state has the right to enter into such contractual relations (has a sufficient level of legal capacity).
If one or more of the terms of this Privacy Statement becomes invalid, void or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms of this Privacy Statement is not affected.
The User is personally responsible for checking this Personal Data Privacy Statement for changes in it. The Service Administration reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend or supplement this Personal Data Privacy Statement at any time without prior or further notice. The Service Administration will publish such changes and/or additions on https://royalflora.net/ru-ru/tbilisi/privacy-policy. A continued use of the Service and its services, after any changes, means a full agreement with such changes and additions. The moment of changes to these Regulations is the publication date of the new version of the Regulations on the pages of the Service on the specified address.
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT ARE COLLECTED IN THE PROCESS OF USING THE SERVICE
1. The Service Administration may collect information that can identify the User. The Service Administration can collect this information through the Service. Using the Service, the User allows to collect, analyze and store the data connected with the granting of services and cooperation within the Service.
2. In the process of using the Service, the User provides the Service Administration with personal and other information necessary for the Service Administration to provide services through the Service, including information that may be transferred by the Service Administration to third parties to organize the provision of services.
3. The Administration of the Service reserves the right to transfer the received information to counterparties in order to fulfill the obligations to such parties.
4. The Administration of the Service reserves the right to transfer the received information to state bodies and departments at their request, in accordance with the law and other regulations of the current legislation, as well as with the norms of international law.
5. Any personal data is processed in accordance with the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) 2016/679. The Administration of the Service uses the data provided only for the purposes listed on this Statement, as well as to improve the quality of the Service and its services.
6. The Administration of Service does not check the reliability of personal data provided by the User, but reserves the right to monitor the reliability of such personal data. The Administration of Service is not responsible for negative consequences and conflict situations which may occur as a result concerning the provision of incorrect personal data by the User.
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT MUST BE PROVIDED TO USE THE SERVICE
1. In order to register as a User and start using the Service, the User will be asked to provide certain data, which is regulated by the registration form. The Service Administration may collect and store any personal (commercial) information that the User provides when using the Service or in any other way. Any received data is collected, processed, stored and used by the Service Administration in strict accordance with this Statement, as well as legal acts, which regulate the use of personal data of the Users.
THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY TO COLLECT INFORMATION
1. The Administration of the Service uses various technologies to collect information from the User's device and about the User's actions within the Service.
2. The Administration of the Service reserves the right to use automated scripts, plug-ins and other software products to collect, process, store and transmit personal and other data of the User, which were previously uploaded or transmitted by such User while using the Service.
3. The Administration of Service reserves the right to change the procedure of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal and other data received from the User in the process of using the Service. Any changes in the conditions of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal and other data are made public, with a mandatory notification to the User through the Service or other communication channels, which were established as a result of the provision of personal contact data by the User. After the changes in the specified conditions, the new version of this document will be published and communicated to all Users of the Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. The Administration of the Service collects automatically information from the User's browser or device when they are visiting the Service. This information may include the IP address, device ID and type, browser type and language, the operating system (of a mobile system) used on the device, access time and the geographic location of the device.
2. The Administration of the Service may also collect other information and data that may be necessary for the Service in order to provide services. In such cases, the User will receive an appropriate request for permission to collect additional information and data.
1. Cookies-files are small fragments of information that a website stores on a User's computer or mobile device when they visit the Service. This allows the server to aggregate information from the browser, so the User doesn't have to re-enter data when they return to the Service or view different pages. To learn more about how cookies work, the User can visit www.cookiecentral.com.
2. When the User visits the Service, the Service Administration (Software) may install one or more cookies on the User's device to facilitate the future access to the Service and to personalize the User's experience when using the Service and its services. By means of cookie files, the Service Administration can automatically collect the information on the actions of the User within the Service, the pages visited by the User, the time and date of visits, etc.
4. These cookies are used solely for the quality and complete access to the Service and the provision of information and other services through the Service, including for:
- recognition of new or previous users;
- remembering of User’s settings preferences;
- remembering if the User has already answered to the pop-ups questions;
- anonymous collection of general statistics about the use of the Service;
- sending to Users advertising messages that are relevant to the User's interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times a User can view promotional messages;
- collecting reliable information about the use of the Service, which will allow to assess how well the Service meets the needs of users and to make any necessary improvements.
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES THAT ARE USED ON THE SERVICE
1. The Service administration may use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track use of the Service. Service Administration may include web beacons in advertisements or emails to determine whether those emails have been opened. The information that the Service Administration obtains in this way allows it to customize the services it offers to Users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of online advertising, content, or other activities.
2. Any use of technology in the operation of the Service shall be made solely within the framework of the applicable laws of the Russian Federation and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
1. The Service administration may allow service providers, advertising companies and advertising networks and other third parties to display advertisements on the pages of the Service. These companies may use tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about Users who view and interact with their advertisements.
2. The Service does not provide any anonymous personal information to third parties, except as expressly provided for by this Statement or the applicable law.
PROCESSING OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
1. The Administration of the Service may use the information for:
1.1. providing and improving the services offered within the Service;
1.2. managing the User's account and providing customer support;
1.3. conducting research and analysis on the use of Service;
1.4. communicating with Users by e-mail;
1.5. developing, displaying and tracking content and advertising;
1.6. analytics of the Service;
1.7. application of any rights specified in the documents posted on the pages of the Service.
TRANSMISSION OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
1. Personal information. The Administration of the Service does not transfer personal information to third parties, except as specified in this Personal Data Privacy Statement.
2. The Service Administration may exchange personal information with service providers. The Service Administration may exchange information, including personal information, with third parties who perform specific services on behalf of the Service Administration. These service providers may have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not distribute or use such information for any other purpose.
3. The Administration of the Service may disclose information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, court order or request for cooperation with law enforcement or other government bodies; for establishment or executions of legal rights, for defense against lawsuits.
THE AMOUNT OF PROVIDED INFORMATION AND DATA
1. The user may not provide certain information, but this may result in the inability to use certain features of the Service.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The Administration of the Service takes security measures to protect Users' personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, any system can be completely secure. Therefore, the Administration of Service does not guarantee that personal information will always remain safe. Users should also take care about how they process and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through unsecured channels.
2. The Administration of the Service protects and defends personal data in accordance with generally accepted practices of data protection on the Internet community, as well as in strict accordance with international standards in the sphere of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal data of Internet users.
Published by the Administration of the service royalflora.net
Aadress on Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri tn 19-315, 10120